Life Means More - The List of Abundance

... So what things should I count to be  grateful towards almighty God ?

There are 'n' numbers of things we can celebrate & feel grateful for forever. It's completely my choice to see what I want to see, e.g It doesn't matter wheather glass is "half - filled" or "half - empty'', I can be grateful for the water in the glass itself.

Actually it's not the issues or problems that bother to a human being but it's the comparison that "kills the joy" and place the person in a "lacking space", where a person focuses upon the things he/she doesn't possess but his peers/friends do have. When we are in a 'comparision mode' mind automatically resorts towards negativity and then 'complain' arises in every arena of life.

However comparison is not bad et all, it can inspire one to achieve great things, provided it should be used as a reference point for betterment and not as a whole parallel entity, for example we all admire celebrities, scientists, artists, writers etc. bcz of their excellence. Many of the celebrities become our role model, why? Because we too aspire to become great like them. But it should be remember that our journey will be entirely different from those people (i'e our role models). For example 'Sir Don Bradman' was inspiration for 'Sachin Tendulkar' but the journey of 'Sachin Tendulkar' was different from 'Sir Don Bradman'.

God loves diversity, that's why he created different things even in a single category, e.g Different Flowers, Different fruits, different colours etc. So are the different persons. Each entity in this universe has a different & unique purpose.

So next time when your mind feel lacking, remind it that, I am unique and I have a unique purpose, my journey will be unique, so my results will be unique.
I am grateful for - 
1- This human life,
2- My sound health,
3- My eye sight,
4- My hearing capability,
5- My family, friends and relatives,
6- My Teahers, the education I received. from them,
7- The money in my pocket,
8- The freedom to read this article,
9- The sunlight I witness everyday,
10- The oxygen I recieved from trees,
11- The food I receive everyday from mother Earth,
12- ....... and the list is very long, provided we can see them. Start your day from counting your blessings to attract abundance.

Actually our upbringing & habits are such that we seldomly realise why we lost our childhood qualities of : happiness, abundance, joy, enthusiasm etc.

So what are the factors which contribute in our thinking & personality as a whole ?
......To Be Continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Means More - Purpose

Life MeansMore- Role of Money

Life Means More - Remebering Abundance.